Sunday, November 11, 2012




Hey this is a quick update. Things are crazy at EGO this week. We have a team from Michigan here starting the Girls bathroom project. Chris and Beth Cooley are leading the group and it is such a joy and encouragement to have them here. We are enjoying the fellowship!!




The Garden is in full swing now with the aide of some Haitian muscle. Our tractor is out of commission so everything is done by hand.

                                                                                         

Moringa trees are growing, and almost taller then Sam!

















 Praise and Prayer requests
  • I received my computer for clinic this past week. My staff are very excited about being able to learn basic computer skills for documenting patient care. The Lord gave me the added blessing of sending a database expert with the current missions team. Now I have a tutor for my Access program! 
  • Sam, Marla, and I have been fighting a nasty flu bug. 
  • Please put John Renae on your prayer list. He is the prodigal son that hasn't gone home yet. He lives on the street and sneaks food from EGO. His father is across town and willing to take him back. This past week he received a deep wound on his hand which I had to stitch. He has no money, and because he needed something productive to do with his time, I asked him to work off his debt. For two days he assisted us in the garden. Sunday he went the to alter and accepted Christ as his Savior. We encouraged him to go home to his father and seek reconciliation. He previously said he would but has not followed through.. .I believe God is working in his heart. Please pray that  he continues to hear and be soften to Gods Word.  


No comments:

Post a Comment